The constant drumbeat of the media is that conservatives, Republicans, and the Catholic hierarchy are waging a war on women, trying to restrict, or even prevent, access to contraceptives. The media continues this theme, despite their own polling and analysis. John McCormack has written an interesting analysis of the Washington Post’s own twisted reasoning. The Post tells us over and over and over again that opposition to the HHS mandate is a losing battle, and that the evil Republicans are rapidly turning women away and losing the women’s vote over the issue. Their own polling tells the opposite story.
Follow Us on Facebook – LIBERTAS Nevada
- Religious conscientious objectors to HHS mandate will pay $100 per day per employee wp.me/p2eegB-6h via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- Meetings and Events wp.me/P2eegB-1p via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- On the HHS Preventative Health Mandate and the Catholic Church in America wp.me/p2eegB-6u via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- Twitter / Twitter buttons twitter.com/about/resource… via @NvReLiberty 5 years ago
- RT @frfrankpavone: Latest letter of Cardinal Dolan to bishops re #Obama #HHS mandate bit.ly/y3Cn3r 5 years ago