A new poll by Rasmussen found that Americans support businesses and religious organizations opting out of the HHS mandate. It’s a narrow margin: 46% of likely voters support and 41% oppose. As would be expected, those who regularly attend religious services supported the “opt-out” by a large margin, while those who rarely attend religious services did not support any such exceptions (as reported in LIfeNews).
Follow Us on Facebook – LIBERTAS Nevada
- Religious conscientious objectors to HHS mandate will pay $100 per day per employee wp.me/p2eegB-6h via @wordpressdotcom 7 years ago
- Meetings and Events wp.me/P2eegB-1p via @wordpressdotcom 7 years ago
- On the HHS Preventative Health Mandate and the Catholic Church in America wp.me/p2eegB-6u via @wordpressdotcom 7 years ago
- Twitter / Twitter buttons twitter.com/about/resource… via @NvReLiberty 7 years ago
- RT @frfrankpavone: Latest letter of Cardinal Dolan to bishops re #Obama #HHS mandate bit.ly/y3Cn3r 7 years ago