Yesterday, the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals denied Hobby Lobby’s request for relief from the HHS mandate on religious freedom grounds. Hobby Lobby is the largest company to sue the HHS to date. Hobby Lobby is a privately-owned company with over 500 arts-and-crafts stores in 41 states; they employ over 22,500 people, and have sales of over $1.3 billion per year. The company must comply with the HHS mandate in January of 2013, or face fines of $1.3 million per day. Hobby Lobby was started and is owned by the Green family in Oklahoma City.
Follow Us on Facebook – LIBERTAS Nevada
- Religious conscientious objectors to HHS mandate will pay $100 per day per employee wp.me/p2eegB-6h via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- Meetings and Events wp.me/P2eegB-1p via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- On the HHS Preventative Health Mandate and the Catholic Church in America wp.me/p2eegB-6u via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- Twitter / Twitter buttons twitter.com/about/resource… via @NvReLiberty 5 years ago
- RT @frfrankpavone: Latest letter of Cardinal Dolan to bishops re #Obama #HHS mandate bit.ly/y3Cn3r 5 years ago