Immediately after presentation of arguments in court against the HHS mandate and for Priests for Life, the government backed down and agreed to a stipulation to not enforce the mandate against the pro-life group. The government agreed to this stipulation while the temporary safe harbor is in effect. The court had strongly recommended that the government agree to the stipulation; it was evident that the court would have issued an injunction if the government had not so agreed.
Follow Us on Facebook – LIBERTAS Nevada
- Religious conscientious objectors to HHS mandate will pay $100 per day per employee wp.me/p2eegB-6h via @wordpressdotcom 6 years ago
- Meetings and Events wp.me/P2eegB-1p via @wordpressdotcom 6 years ago
- On the HHS Preventative Health Mandate and the Catholic Church in America wp.me/p2eegB-6u via @wordpressdotcom 6 years ago
- Twitter / Twitter buttons twitter.com/about/resource… via @NvReLiberty 6 years ago
- RT @frfrankpavone: Latest letter of Cardinal Dolan to bishops re #Obama #HHS mandate bit.ly/y3Cn3r 6 years ago