A health management company, the Triune Health Group, owned by a Catholic family has won an injunction from a federal district court judge against the HHS mandate. The Yelp family sued both the state of Illinois and the Obama administration for similar mandates requiring that they provide contraceptives, abortion-inducing drugs, and sterilization in employee health care plans.
Follow Us on Facebook – LIBERTAS Nevada
- Religious conscientious objectors to HHS mandate will pay $100 per day per employee wp.me/p2eegB-6h via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- Meetings and Events wp.me/P2eegB-1p via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- On the HHS Preventative Health Mandate and the Catholic Church in America wp.me/p2eegB-6u via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- Twitter / Twitter buttons twitter.com/about/resource… via @NvReLiberty 5 years ago
- RT @frfrankpavone: Latest letter of Cardinal Dolan to bishops re #Obama #HHS mandate bit.ly/y3Cn3r 5 years ago