Freshway Foods and Freshway Logistics, Ohio produce processing, packaging, and transportation companies, are owned by the Galardi family. These Ohio companies employ 340 and 55 people, respectively. The Galardis are Catholic and believe that the government forcing them to buy contraceptives, sterilization, and abortion-inducing drugs forces them to violate their faith. They have sued the HHS in U.S. District Court in Washington DC, requesting injunctive relief from the HHS mandate. The companies face crippling fines if they refuse to violate their faith: $40,000 per day or $14.4 million per year. The companies are suing at this time because their insurance renewal date is the 1st of April. The companies are represented by the American Center for Law and Justice.
Follow Us on Facebook – LIBERTAS Nevada
- Religious conscientious objectors to HHS mandate will pay $100 per day per employee wp.me/p2eegB-6h via @wordpressdotcom 7 years ago
- Meetings and Events wp.me/P2eegB-1p via @wordpressdotcom 7 years ago
- On the HHS Preventative Health Mandate and the Catholic Church in America wp.me/p2eegB-6u via @wordpressdotcom 7 years ago
- Twitter / Twitter buttons twitter.com/about/resource… via @NvReLiberty 7 years ago
- RT @frfrankpavone: Latest letter of Cardinal Dolan to bishops re #Obama #HHS mandate bit.ly/y3Cn3r 7 years ago