Greg Hall, Catholic Deacon and owner of American Manufacturing Company, has sued the HHS over the mandate. Hall says that the mandate forces him to violate his faith by buying abortion-inducing drugs, contraception, and sterilization for employees. American Manufacturing makes mining equipment in Houston and employs 42 people. Hall provides health coverage for his employees, and worries that he will be forced to shut down over the fines from the HHS mandate.
Follow Us on Facebook – LIBERTAS Nevada
- Religious conscientious objectors to HHS mandate will pay $100 per day per employee wp.me/p2eegB-6h via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- Meetings and Events wp.me/P2eegB-1p via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- On the HHS Preventative Health Mandate and the Catholic Church in America wp.me/p2eegB-6u via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- Twitter / Twitter buttons twitter.com/about/resource… via @NvReLiberty 5 years ago
- RT @frfrankpavone: Latest letter of Cardinal Dolan to bishops re #Obama #HHS mandate bit.ly/y3Cn3r 5 years ago