1. Email the senators on the Judiciary Committee.
– make the email short and to the point
– state why you support the bill and ask them to vote “yes” on SB 192
– give them your name and contact information
– email them again if you have already emailed them. They are being inundated with emails from the opposition. We need to counter that.
– write a separate email to each senator. This makes a better impression that one single email to all senators.
– remember that all of the senators on the Judiciary Committee except Sen Brower are co-sponsors of the bill. Thank them for their sponsorship and their continued support.
– if you think of it, please send LIBERTAS a copy.
Senators on the Judiciary Committee:
Senator Kihuen: Ruben.Kihuen@sen.state.nv.us
Senator Ford: Aaron.Ford@sen.state.nv.us
2. Email the Speaker of the Assembly, Assemblywoman Marilyn Kirkpatrick, with the same message. She is also a co-sponsor of the bill. firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Educate yourself on this issue.
– read the blog posting at the LIBERTAS Nevada blog.
– you will find some good reasons here to support the bill!
4. Spread the word. Tell your friends, family co-workers, fellow parishioners, anyone you can think of, to do the same. Use word-of-mouth, social media, telephone, however you communicate. It’s going to take a massive grass-roots effort by all of us to get this done. Your help is crucial!
Thank you for your help!