Hobby Lobby, a privately-owned company that is suing the HHS over the mandate, has been granted a hearing in front of entire 10th circuit court. A two-judge panel denied the company injunctive relief in December. Hearings in front of the entire court are reserved only for the most important cases. Arguments will probably be heard within a few months.
Follow Us on Facebook – LIBERTAS Nevada
- Religious conscientious objectors to HHS mandate will pay $100 per day per employee wp.me/p2eegB-6h via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- Meetings and Events wp.me/P2eegB-1p via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- On the HHS Preventative Health Mandate and the Catholic Church in America wp.me/p2eegB-6u via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- Twitter / Twitter buttons twitter.com/about/resource… via @NvReLiberty 5 years ago
- RT @frfrankpavone: Latest letter of Cardinal Dolan to bishops re #Obama #HHS mandate bit.ly/y3Cn3r 5 years ago